Monday December 11th, 6 - 7.30 pm at Todmorden Library
Christmas, Holidays and Loss
The next PUD Monthly is on Monday, December 11 from 6 - 7.30 pm. For December we invite you to a themed group conversation around coping with loss at Christmas as well as other significant dates. Holidays after a loss are always hard but whether the loss is recent, or many years ago, you are welcome to share this space and hopefully find some solace and friendliness. Come along to share and hear from others discussing anything connected to this theme.
The conversation will be formed by what you bring and may include but is not limited to:
- Who and what you're grieving
- The traditions and rituals you're navigating
- Changing plans, taking breaks, leaving early, and taking care of yourself.
- Communication and solutions when you can't join in
- Holding a space for the person you have lost
- Enjoying holidays and guilt experienced
Monday January 8th, 6 - 7.30 pm at Todmorden Library
Tod Death Chats
Open conversations around death and dying
Saturday January 27, 12 - 2 pm at Todmorden Library
In association with Pushing Up Daisies and Todmorden Library (A Death Positive Library)